Last Thursday I fell asleep on the sofa right after dinner and slept for 12 hours. 12! I felt so drained and exhausted from work that my body just needed it. And I must say, I woke up very refreshed. Is it strange to sleep for so long? Any thoughts?
That said, it gave me enough energy to…
- Finish another particularly stressful working week
- Resolve a personal/professional dilemma: is it time to make a career change or not? (by the way the answer was no, at least not for the next 6 months)
- Started a new knitting project
- Did some spring cleaning – not only I cleaned the house but I also got rid of clothes, cleaned my whole wardrobe and organised it by frequency of use and outfit potential
- Got LoveFilm, again. See you in a few months!